Navigate to blog settingsIn your HubSpot account, click the settings icon . In the left sidebar menu, click Marketing, then click Blog. in the main navigation bar.
Select the blog you want to update
To edit the options for an existing blog, select the appropriate blog from the
Add or delete a blog
You have the option to create additional blogs here by clicking Create
You can also delete a blog and all of its posts by selecting Delete blog. Your account will always have at least one blog created, so if you aren't using that blog, you can set up URL mappings to redirect it.
Blog general options
- Enter the name of your blog into the Blog name field. This is an internal name only, used to segment this particular blog’s performance in the blog’s overview tool.
- If your blog templates use the public title tag in the header, add the title that you'd like to be displayed in your header to the Blog header field.
- Fill out the blog’s Page title field. This is the title that's displayed in the browser tab and search results. We recommend this be no longer than 70 characters.
- Enter the blog’s meta description in the Meta description box. This is the summary that will appear in search engine results for your blog.
- Set up the domain and URL for your blog in the Blog root URL field. Use the dropdown menu to select the domain your blog is hosted on. If you'd like to add a subdirectory (e.g. /blog or /news), enter the desired subdirectory into the field. This URL will be the URL of your blog listing page and the root URL of your blog posts.