You can embed a HubSpot form in a smart rich text module by editing the source code. For example, you can display text to a list of contacts who have already submitted the form and display the form to other visitors.
Please note: embedding a form in a smart rich text module allows you to display a form to some visitors and text to others. If you want to display different forms to different visitors, use a smart form instead.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over the page to embed the form on and click Edit.
- Make the desired rich text module smart.
- In the left sidebar, click the Content dropdown menu and select the rule that should display the form.
- In the upper right of the rich text toolbar, click the Advanced dropdown menu and select Source code.
- Copy your form embed code and paste it into the source code where you want the form to appear.
- Click Publish or Update to take your changes live.