Once you've created a form in HubSpot, you can add it to any form module on a HubSpot page. On a page-by-page basis, you can also set up follow-up actions and customize the styling for elements of your form, including the submit button and form fields.
Please note: settings and styling changes will only apply to the form module on the selected page and will not affect your form on other pages.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your landing pages or website pages.
- Hover over an existing page with a form module and click Edit, or create a new page.
- In the page editor, click the form module.
- On the Options tab in the left panel, customize the form's settings for this page:
- Form title: enter a name for the form on this page.
- Form: click the dropdown menu to select the form that will appear in the module on this page. To make changes to the selected form, click Edit. To create a new form for this page, click Add new. Learn more about setting up forms.
- What will a visitor see after submitting your form: customize the visitor's experience when they submit your form on this page. If you select Redirect to another page, click the Redirect link dropdown menu to select a HubSpot thank you page or enter a URL. If you select Display an inline thank you message, enter a thank you message in the text box.
- Send notifications to specified email addresses instead of the form defaults: by default, form submission notifications will be sent to any recipients added in the form's options. To overwrite the form's default recipients and select notification recipients for submissions on this page, click to toggle the Send notifications to specified email addresses instead of the form defaults switch on. Once the setting is enabled, click the Email addresses dropdown menu to select recipients.
- Add to workflow: click to toggle the Add to workflow switch on to automatically enroll contacts into a specific workflow when they submit the selected form on this page. Once the setting is enabled, click the Workflow dropdown menu to select a workflow for enrollment.
- Send a follow-up email: click the toggle the Send a follow-up email switch on to automatically send a follow-up email to contacts when they submit the selected form on this page. Once the setting is enabled, click the Email dropdown menu to select a follow-up email. To make changes to the selected email, click Edit, or click Add new to create a new email.
- Salesforce campaign: if you have the Salesforce integration enabled, you can associate a form with an active Salesforce campaign by clicking the dropdown menu and selecting a campaign. Learn more about associating forms with Salesforce campaigns.
- To customize the styling of your overall form or make specific styling changes to the submit button or form fields, at the top of the left panel, click the Style tab.
- At the top, use the dropdown menu to select the element of your form you want to style. To make styling changes to the form as a whole, leave Form selected. To make styling changes that apply specifically to the form submit button or form fields, select Form button or Form fields.
- Customize the selected element of your form using the text and alignment options below.
- Click Save and go to module list to save your changes to the module.
- Click Publish or Update to take your changes to the page live.