Review the following to make sure that your company branding has been updated in all aspects of your HubSpot settings. These steps are useful if you're new to HubSpot, or if you're rebranding and need to make updates to your existing settings.
- Connect your domain or update your connected domains for your account.
- Update your domain for any files you're hosting in HubSpot.
- Ask your Customer Success Manager about starting a new template setup (if your site is not hosted on HubSpot).
- Add the HubSpot tracking code to any new non-HubSpot hosted website pages.
- Add your HubSpot forms to your external website.
- Add HubSpot CTAs to your external website where applicable.
- Update your company information used in the footer of your HubSpot marketing emails.
- Update your target domain in your reports settings – it's best to do this right before new site goes live.
- Add your new logo and favicon.
- Set up your HubSpot templates, or swap any existing page templates.
- Configure your blog template in your settings.
- Connect your social media accounts.