Review the following to make sure that your company branding has been updated in all aspects of your HubSpot settings.
- Disconnect old subdomains and connect new subdomains (landing pages, email, blog).
- Update your domain for any files you're hosting in HubSpot.
- Ask your Customer Success Manager about starting a new template setup (if your site is not hosted on HubSpot).
- Add the HubSpot tracking code to any new non-HubSpot hosted website pages.
- Re-add forms onto your new external website.
- Add HubSpot CTAs to your external website where applicable.
- Update your company information used in the footer of your HubSpot marketing emails.
- Update your target domain in your reports settings – it's best to do this right before new site goes live.
- Add your new logo and favicon.
- Swap live landing pages and blog content onto their new templates.
- Connect new social media accounts.
- >If you have changed any forms embedded on your new website, check your workflows to make sure that any existing workflows based on forms are updated to use the new forms.