Yes, HubSpot supports embedding a HubSpot form within our smart content modules.
To embed a HubSpot form into your smart content module:
- Navigate to Content > Website Pages or Content > Landing Pages
- Choose the page where the form will be embedded. Click Edit.
- Hover over the desired rich text module or HTML module > click the Smart icon.
- Select the smart criteria for the first smart rule in that module > click the <> icon in the menu to open the Source Code > paste the form embed code > click Save > click Done.
Please note: To prevent issues where the TinyMCE content editor trims form code scripts, it is necessary to wrap the embedded form code within a div tag.
To do so:
- Go back into the <> source code and add <div> at the very beginning of the embed code
- Then add </div> at the very end of the embed code
- click Save > click Done
Be sure to click save or update to implement these changes to your page.
If you wish to simply make a form module become smart instead of embedding form code into another module, learn how to create a smart form