Yes, HubSpot supports embedding a HubSpot form within our smart content modules. Please note that this method requires adding the form embed code to the source code of the module.
To embed a HubSpot form into your smart content module:
- Navigate to Content > Website Pages or Content > Landing Pages.
- Hover over the page where the form will be embedded and click Edit.
- Hover over the desired rich text module or HTML module and click the smart icon.
- Select the smart criteria for the first smart rule in that module, then click the source code icon < > in the menu.
- Paste the form embed code into the module.
Please note: To prevent issues where the TinyMCE content editor trims form code scripts, it is necessary to wrap the embedded form code within a div tag.
- Add <div> at the very beginning of the embed code, then add </div> at the very end of the embed code.
- Click Save, then click Publish to take your changes live.
If you wish to simply make a form module become smart instead of embedding form code into another module, learn how to create a smart form