In order to edit the navigation on a COS Website Page, Landing Page, or Blog you first need to figure out if the page in question is using a template that contains a Simple Menu OR Advanced Menu module.
To see which is the template a published Website or Landing Page is using:
- Navigate to Content > Website Pages or Content > Landing Pages, locate the published page in question and click on it.
- Click on the Show More Info link > you'll be able to see which layout (i.e. template) the page is using.
To see which is the template an unpublished Website or Landing Page is using:
- Navigate to Content > Website Pages or Content > Landing Pages, locate the draft page in question and click on it.
- Click on Settings > Edit template layout in order to see the name of the template in use.
For a HubSpot COS Blog, simply navigate to Content > Blog > Manage Settings > Templates to make note of the template in use.
Once you know which template is being used, you can then review the template to see if it contains a Simple or Advanced Menu module.
- Go to Content > Design Manager, and access the template in question by clicking on the Templates folder on the left hand-side, and locating it within your folder structure.
- Within your Template, look for either a Simple Menu module or Advance Menu module.
- Click the gear on the module > Edit > See the name of the menu tree associated with the module
Related articles:How can I edit a Simple Menu module?How can I edit an Advanced Menu module?