To see notifications for features such as tracked emails or tasks in the iOS HubSpot mobile app, you'll need to enable notifications in your iOS settings and turn on notifications within the app.
When getting started with your HubSpot mobile app, you'll be prompted to set up your notifications:
- Select the Be the first to know; Set up your notifications prompt.
- In the dialog box, select Allow.
- You can also turn on notifications at any time by navigating to the Settings app, then Notifications > HubSpot.
- Toggle the Allow Notifications switch on, then customize your notifications for sounds and alerts.
If you've allowed notifications in your iOS settings, but are not receiving HubSpot Sales activity notifications, you'll need to turn on Sales Activity notifications within the app itself.
- In the HubSpot mobile app, navigate to Settings.
- Select Notification Settings, then enable notifications for your HubSpot activities.