If you are looking to get notifications for tracked emails within the iOS HubSpot mobile app, you'll need to allow notifications within your iOS settings and also turn on Sales Activity notifications within the app.
- When getting started with your HubSpot mobile app, you'll be prompted to set up your notifications. Click the Be the first to know; Set up your notifications prompt.
- In the dialog box, click Allow.
- You can also turn on notifications at any time by navigating to the Settings app, then Notifications > HubSpot.
- Toggle the Allow notifications switch to on, then customize your notifications as desired.
If you've allowed notifications in your iOS settings, but are not receiving HubSpot Sales activity notifications, you'll need to turn on Sales Activity notifications within the app itself.
- In the HubSpot mobile app, navigate to Settings.
- Click Sales Activity in the Notifications section.
- Click On.