You can export recipient event data for specific emails that you send out from the HubSpot Marketing email tool.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Click Sent from the left sidebar menu.
- Click the name of the sent email to view the email post-send details.
- Select the Recipients tab.
- Click any of the recipient event tabs in the left sidebar to see a list of recipients and their engagement with the email. If you select the Clicked tab, as shown in the example below, you can click on an individual to see more detailed data about the contact's engagement.
- Use the List actions dropdown in the top right corner to select Export recipients list.
- Choose the Basic or Advanced export. If you select the Advanced option, use the dropdown menu to specify the email event you wish to export.
- Click Export.
- An email containing a CSV file of the email recipient event data will be sent to the email address you use to log in to HubSpot.