Are you looking to provide your form submitters the ability to attach a file for your reviewal? The HubSpot Forms Tool empowers you to do just that.
Please follow the directions below to add a File Upload field to your Form.
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Locate the form you wish to add the File Upload field to and click the name to edit.
- Click into the Fields tab of your form > choose Create new.
- On the next window, name the new field, and select File Upload as the Field Type. Select Save field to come back to your Form.
- Click on Save form to ensure all edits on the Form are saved.
Please note: The File Upload field can only accept a single file to be uploaded per submission. If you wish to allow visitors to upload multiple files, you may add some help text to appear above the field on your form that reads something like, "Please re-submit the form to upload each additional file to be uploaded."