Allow your users to upload one or more files with their form submissions by including a file upload field on your form.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the form name.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, under Add form field, click Create new.
- In the dialog box, enter a property name in the Label field. Click the Field type dropdown menu and select File. Click Advanced options to customize additional details, then click Save.
- Drag the new field from the left sidebar menu into place on your form.
- If you would like to allow contacts to upload multiple files, hover over the file upload field and click Edit.
- Check the Allow multiple files box.
- Click Save in the upper right-hand corner to ensure that all edits on the form are saved.
Please note: there are file size limits in place when uploading multiple files. One file cannot exceed 100MB, and all files uploaded can be no more than 500MB total in size.
When a visitor uploads a file and submits your form, the file is stored in a hidden folder in your file manager. A link to the file will appear on the contact's record in HubSpot. To view it, navigate to the contact's record and click View all properties. Search for your file property and click the external link icon externalLink to the right of the property value to view the file in a new tab. Any uploaded file links will also be included in the form's submissions data and in the form submission events on individual contacts' timelines.