Allow your users to upload files with their form submissions by including a file upload field on your form.
Please follow the directions below to add a file upload field to your form.
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Locate the form you wish to add the file upload field to and click the name to edit.
- Click into the Fields tab of your form > choose Create new.
- On the next window, name the new field, and select File Upload as the field type. Select Save field to come back to your form.
- Drag the new field from the left sidebar into place on your form.
- Click on Save form to ensure all edits on the form are saved.
Please note: The file upload field can only accept a single file to be uploaded per submission. If you'd like users to upload multiple files for one submission you can create multiple file upload fields and add them to the form as directed above.
The file size and file type limits for file upload fields are the same as the limits for files uploaded to the file manager.