Yes. Allow your users to upload files with their form submissions by including a file upload field on your form.
Follow the directions below to add a file upload field to your form:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Forms.
- Click on the form you wish to add the file upload field to.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, click Create new.
- In the dialog box, name the new field, and select File from the dropdown menu as the field type. You can click Advanced options to customize additional details, and then click Save.
- Drag the new field from the left sidebar menu into place on your form.
- Click Save in the upper right-hand corner to ensure that all edits on the form are saved.
When a visitor submits your form and uploads a file, that file is stored in a hidden folder in your file manager and will be linked to on the contact record. Read more here. The file link will also be included in the contact's form submission details.
Please note: the file upload field can only accept a single file to be uploaded per submission. If you'd like users to upload multiple files for one submission, you can create multiple file upload fields and add them to the form as directed above.
The file size and file type limits for file upload fields are the same as the limits for files uploaded to the file manager.