Edit your form fields
Last updated: October 13, 2020
|All products and plans|
Customize form field options
Add new options to a form field
Repeat this step for any additional property options you want to add.
Set up a phone number form field
The default phone number field only accept numbers and the following characters that are commonly found in phone numbers: + - ( ) . x. You can further validate phone numbers in form submissions by restricting the length of the number a visitor is able to enter. You can also allow visitors to select their country from a dropdown menu to include a country code in their phone number.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of an existing form or create a new one.
- Hover over the Phone number field and click the pencil icon edit.
- In the left panel, input a Minimum and Maximum number length. If a visitor inputs a phone number that does not meet these length restrictions, they will not be able to submit the form.
- To prompt visitors to enter a country code, click to toggle the Show country code dropdown switch on.
- In the upper right, click Publish.
Add a blog subscription field in a form
Add a blog subscription field to your form
Add a single checkbox field to your form
Create a single checkbox contact property
Set up a workflow to add contacts as blog subscribers
Add the checkbox field in your form
Export your content and data
Export your HubSpot content and data from your account, such as pages, contacts, and files. Please note:...Knowledge Base
Add videos to your HubSpot content
You can add HubSpot Video to your content on your pages, blog posts, and knowledge base articles in a rich...Knowledge Base
Use non-HubSpot forms
Non-HubSpot forms are HTML forms on your external site that weren't created in HubSpot. With the HubSpot...Knowledge Base