Edit your form fields
Last updated: October 13, 2020
|All products and plans|
Customize form field options
Add new options to a form field
Repeat this step for any additional property options you want to add.
Set up a phone number form field
The default phone number field only accept numbers and the following characters that are commonly found in phone numbers: + - ( ) . x. You can further validate phone numbers in form submissions by restricting the length of the number a visitor is able to enter. You can also allow visitors to select their country from a dropdown menu to include a country code in their phone number.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of an existing form or create a new one.
- Hover over the Phone number field and click the pencil icon edit.
- In the left panel, input a Minimum and Maximum number length. If a visitor inputs a phone number that does not meet these length restrictions, they will not be able to submit the form.
- To prompt visitors to enter a country code, click to toggle the Show country code dropdown switch on.
- In the upper right, click Publish.
Add a blog subscription field in a form
Add a blog subscription field to your form
Add a single checkbox field to your form
Create a single checkbox contact property
Set up a workflow to add contacts as blog subscribers
Add the checkbox field in your form
Add videos to your HubSpot content
With HubSpot video, you can upload videos to the files tool, then add them to pages, marketing emails, blog...Knowledge Base
Use HubSpot's integration with MailChimp
To add contacts who submit to your pop-up forms and non-HubSpot forms to your Mailchimp lists, you can...Knowledge Base
Auto-populate form fields with a query string
You can auto-populate field values in a form on a page by adding query strings to the page URL for the...Knowledge Base