Customize form field options
Add new options to a form field
Repeat this step for any additional property options you want to add.
Set up a phone number form field
The default phone number field only accept numbers and the following characters that are commonly found in phone numbers: + - ( ) . x. You can further validate phone numbers in form submissions by restricting the length of the number a visitor is able to enter. You can also allow visitors to select their country from a dropdown menu to include a country code in their phone number.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of an existing form or create a new one.
- Hover over the Phone number field and click the pencil icon edit.
- In the left panel, input a Minimum and Maximum number length. If a visitor inputs a phone number that does not meet these length restrictions, they will not be able to submit the form.
- To prompt visitors to enter a country code, click to toggle the Show country code dropdown switch on.
- In the upper right, click Publish.
Add a blog subscription field in a form
Add a blog subscription field to your form
Add a single checkbox field to your form
Create a single checkbox contact property
Set up a workflow to add contacts as blog subscribers
Add the checkbox field in your form