Edit your form fields
Last updated: September 13, 2021
|All products and plans|
Customize form field options
Add new options to a form field
Repeat this step for any additional property options you want to add.
Set up a phone number form field
The default phone number field only accepts numbers and characters commonly found in phone numbers such as: + - ( ) . x. You can further validate phone numbers in form submissions by restricting the length of the number a visitor is able to enter. You can also allow visitors to select their country from a dropdown menu to include a country code in their phone number.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of an existing form or create a new one.
- Hover over the Phone number field and click the pencil icon edit.
- In the left panel, input a Minimum and Maximum number length. If a visitor inputs a phone number that does not meet these length restrictions, they will not be able to submit the form.
- To prompt visitors to enter a country code, click to toggle the Show country code dropdown menu switch on.
- If you have the Show country code dropdown menu switch toggled on, the country code numbers will be included in any number length restrictions.
- Phone number settings must be customized on an individual form basis.
- In the upper right, click Publish.
Add a blog subscription field in a form
Add the default blog subscription field to your form
Add a custom blog subscription checkbox field to your form
Use non-HubSpot forms
Non-HubSpot forms are HTML forms on your external site that weren't created in HubSpot. When you install the ...Knowledge Base
Domains blocked from form submissions
To block form submissions that contain an email address with a disposable domain, you can turn on the Block...Knowledge Base
Export your content and data
Learn how to export HubSpot content and data from your account, such as pages, contacts, and files. Please...Knowledge Base