You can customize a form that is placed on a HubSpot page by editing the form module in the content editor.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Landing Pages or Website Pages.
- Click the name of the page to edit.
- In the content editor, hover over your form and click the Edit styles icon.
- In the form module editor that slides in on the left, you'll see various options for styling your form - font type, font colors, margins, border colors, etc. Make your desired changes and click Save and go to module list when you're done.
- Click Publish or Update at the upper right of the content editor to push your changes to your live page.
Please note: embedded forms on non-HubSpot pages need to be styled with CSS on the external site and/or page(s) they are embedded on.