You can connect your non-HubSpot forms and lead flows with your MailChimp account to push contacts who submit your forms into specific lists in MailChimp.
HubSpot will automatically push new contacts who submit your form to your chosen MailChimp list:
- HubSpot will not retroactively push contacts who submitted your form before configuring these steps. Only new contacts going forward will be pushed.
- HubSpot will not be able to sync with a MailChimp list that has additional required fields like Country for example. Since HubSpot does not sync additional fields like this to MailChimp, they will not be added to your list. It's recommended to sync your form with another MailChimp list, or alternatively remove the requirement of these fields.
- HubSpot is only able to trigger autoresponse emails using a MailChimp Professional subscription's automation tool.
Please note: if you're integrating HubSpot with MailChimp using Zapier, refer to Zapier's documentation on the integration.To connect your non-HubSpot forms or lead flows with MailChimp:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Email service provider.
- Click Connect email provider.
- In the dialog box, click MailChimp.
- You'll be redirected to a login screen. Enter your MailChimp login credentials, then click Log In.
- Once your MailChimp account is connected to HubSpot, follow the instructions below for non-HubSpot forms and lead flows.
Non-HubSpot forms (HubSpot CRM)
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Use the Form type dropdown menu to select your Non-HubSpot forms.
- Hover over the form you want to push to MailChimp, then click Actions > Edit MailChimp lists.
- In the dialog box, select the MailChimp list(s) to which to push contacts.
- Click Save.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Lead Flows.
- Click the name of the lead flow you want to push to MailChimp.
- Click the Options tab at the top.
- Scroll to the Push new contacts to your email provider (optional) section and click Select lists.
- In the dialog box, select the MailChimp list(s) to which to push contacts, then click Save.