By creating saved filters in the prospects tool, you will be able to filter down all of the companies that visit your website to only those that are relevant to you. You can also choose how you want to be notified when those relevant companies visit your site.
Create a saved filter
- In HubSpot Sales, navigate to Sales Tools > Prospects.
- Click the + Add filter button in the left sidebar and set the criteria for segmenting your prospects.
- Once you've selected your filters and clicked Appy filter, save your filters by clicking the Save button.
- Enter a name for your new custom saved filter. If you'd like your saved filter to be available to other users, change the audience for the filter to Everyone. If you only wish to share this saved filter with your team, select Your team.
- Click Save.
Subscribe to a saved filter
Once a saved filter has been created, you can subscribe to receive updates when a company in the saved filter visits your site again. You also have the option to receive a daily summary of companies visiting your website. To enable:
- Within prospects, select the saved filter to which you would like to subscribe.
- Select the Manage Notifications button on the left.
- You will see a section for Personal notifications and Team notifications. Toggle the checkbox next to Daily Email or Revisit notifications depending on your preference.
- Click Save.