By creating saved filters in the prospects tool, you will be able to filter down all of the companies that visit your website to only those that are relevant to you. You can also choose to be notified via email when those relevant companies visit your site.
Create a saved filter
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Sales Tools > Prospects.
- Click + Add filter in the left sidebar and set the criteria for segmenting your prospects.
- Click Apply filter, then click + Add filter again to add more criteria as needed. When you’re done adding filters, click Save.
- Enter a name for your new custom saved filter. If you'd like to share saved filters with all users in your account, change the audience for the filter to Everyone. If you only wish to share this saved filter with your team, select Your team.
- Click Save.
Subscribe to a saved filter
Once a saved filter has been created, you can subscribe to receive updates when a company in the saved filter visits your site again. You also have the option to receive a daily summary email of companies visiting your website. To enable:
- Within prospects, select the saved filter to which you would like to subscribe.
- Click Manage Notifications in the left sidebar.
- Click to toggle the Daily Email and/or Revisit Notifications switches on. To subscribe members of your team to notifications for this saved filter, click the Team notifications tab. Use the dropdown menus to select the user(s) you’d like to subscribe. When you’re done setting up your personal and team notifications, click Save.
You can also update your personal notification preferences for All visitors by navigating to Account Menu > Profile & Preferences, then clicking Notifications > Alerts. Your saved views will not appear here, as the setting here only applies to your All visits view.