The reports tool is a central place to manage all your reports and dashboards from your analytics tools. Create custom reports to save, add to your dashboard, or share with your team.
View your reports
In your reports tool, you can see all your default dashboards and dashboard reports saved from your traffic analytics tools.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Reports > Reports.
- In the left sidebar menu, you can quickly navigate to view All Reports, Custom Reports, or Standard Reports. You can also see exactly which reports are included in your HubSpot dashboard.
- Standard reports are from HubSpot's report library that haven't been edited or customized.
- Custom reports are reports you've created from scratch, standard reports you've customized, or reports saved from your analytics tools.
Please note: the number of custom reports you can save and add to your dashboard depends on your product subscription.
- To see reports from a specific dashboard, or to see reports created by a specific user or during a specific time frame, use the dropdown menus across the top. You can also search for a specific report by name using the search bar.
Create custom reports
There are three types of custom reports you can build from scratch:
- Report on or across datasets: create a report on any of the contact, company, deal, product, or ticket records you manage in HubSpot.
- Report on a funnel or pipeline: You can create a funnel or pipeline report for your contacts or deals to track their progress through a specific deal funnel or lifecycle stage. Professional and Enterprise users can also create funnel reports for event interactions.
- Attribution (Professional and Enterprise users only): An attribution report analyzes the journey someone takes to complete a specific conversion on your website. This report will analyze the conversion path to see what contributed to someone converting.