If you are not integrated with Salesforce, you can use the default property, HubSpot Owner, to automatically trigger lead revisit notifications for your users. This property will pull the Owner name and email address from the users currently associated with your account.
Assigning a HubSpot Owner to a single Contact
- Navigate to All Contacts > locate and click on the name of your unassigned Contact.
- On the left side of the Contact record, in the About card, click View all properties.
- Use the search bar to find the property labeled HubSpot Owner > click into the text box to select an Owner for this lead from your account's users.
- Click Done to save your changes.
Assigning a HubSpot Owners to multiple Contacts
To assign owners to your existing Contacts, you can update the HubSpot Owner property for multiple Contacts at a time using a workflow or by manually editing Contacts' HubSpot Owner properties. To setup owner assignment rules for future Contacts, you can also use a workflow or add a hidden field to forms.
Customize User Notification Settings
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings.
- Next to your email address, click the link for Lead Revisit. Choose the Contacts that you wish to receive notifications for:
- Click Notifications from the left-hand side menu.
- Choose the Contacts that you wish to receive notifications for:
- No leads: Choose this option to turn revisit notifications off for a user.
- All leads in the contacts database: Choose this option to receive lead revisit alerts for every Contact in the database.
- The leads that [email address of user] owns: Choose this option to receive lead revisit alerts only for your owned leads. (This feature is tied to the HubSpot Owner contact property.)