In HubSpot, you can edit values for contact, company, deal, and task properties in bulk. To do so:
- Navigate to contacts, companies, deals, tickets, or tasks.
- Select the records you want to edit. You can apply a view to your table to help filter out specifically the records you want to edit.
- To edit a few individual records, select the checkboxes next to the records you want to edit.
- To edit all of the records on a page, select the Select all checkbox at the top of the table. Then, to select all of the records in the filter, click the Select all [number] [objects] link.
- At the top of the table, click Edit.
- Click the Property to update dropdown menu and select the property you want to edit.
Please note: bulk editing a multiple checkbox property will not append the new option to the existing option. In a bulk edit, the new values will overwrite whatever values exists.
- In the field that appears, set a new value for the selected property.
- Click Update. This will overwrite the old values in the property for these records.
You can also make a bulk update to records by doing an import and mapping the updated property values. If you've access to the workflows tool, you can also set a contact property value for multiple contacts using workflows.