Use the Draft only social publishing permission to manage who can create draft social posts and publish social posts.
- Set Draft only social publishing permissions for a user
- Create draft social posts
- Schedule draft social posts
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Users & Teams.
- Click the name of a user to edit their permissions.
- In the right pane, click the Marketing tab. In the Social publishing setting, click the All accounts dropdown menu and select Draft only.
Please note: only users with Admin Access can set user permissions.
Create draft social posts
- Draft-only users can create and set a publish date and time for draft social posts for any shared social accounts in the composer. Draft-only users will only be able to click Save as draft in the bottom left of the composer, and will not be able to publish posts or schedule posts for publishing.
- Draft-only users can bulk upload social posts, but will not be able to schedule the posts for publishing. A user with the All accounts social publishing permission must review and schedule the posts.
- Draft-only users can delete draft social posts, but will not be able to delete scheduled or published social posts.
- Draft-only users will not be able to add social posts to campaigns, or edit campaigns already on social posts.
- Draft-only users are read-only in Twitter streams and inbox stream conversations. They can see activity, but cannot respond or react.
- Draft-only users will not be able to connect social accounts or disconnect existing social account, but can set default social accounts to post from.
- Draft-only users will not be able to edit blog auto-publish settings.
- Draft-only users can only edit their own social activity email notification preferences in the Email Notifications tab in social settings.
Users with the All accounts social publishing permission can review and schedule draft social posts. Users with the Their accounts only social publishing permission can review and schedule draft social posts, but only for social accounts that they own.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Social.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Drafts.
- Click a draft social post to review it, or
- In the top-left of the table, select the checkbox to select all draft social posts, then click Approve Drafts.
- In the composer pane, review the draft social post(s) and make any edits as needed.
- To publish a single draft social post, click Schedule post. To publish multiple draft social posts, click Approve and schedule posts.