Users in Marketing Hub Enterprise accounts can analyze how much closed won revenue can be attributed to a specific page, blog post, or marketing email. Learn more about using multi-touch revenue attribution reporting.
- Email: Na sua conta da HubSpot, navegue até Marketing > Email.
- Click the name of an email, blog post, or page.
On the Performance tab, you'll see Revenue data at the top of the page if there were any interactions from contacts associated with closed won deals in the selected timeframe:
Attributed Revenue: the amount of revenue from closed-won deals attributed to interactions with this content. This includes page views, form submissions, CTA clicks, and marketing email clicks. Hover over the revenue amount and click Quick view to see a detailed breakdown of contacts and deals influenced.
- Deals Influenced: the number of closed-won deals influenced by this content. Hover over the number of deals and click Quick view to see a detailed breakdown of deals.
- Contacts Influenced: the number of contacts associated with closed-won deals that interacted with this content. Hover over the number of contacts and click Quick view to see a detailed breakdown of contacts.
To customize the data that appears in this report:
- To filter for a specific period of time, click the Date range dropdown menu and select a time period.
- To change the way revenue is calculated, click the Attribution model dropdown menu and select a different attribution model.