To log into HubSpot, navigate to www.hubspot.com and click Sign In in the top-right corner of the menu.
If you're having issues with your username or password, ask an administrator in your account to send you a password reset link by doing the following:
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings.
- Click Users & Teams on the left.
- Click the name of the user who is having difficulty logging in.
- In the panel that appears on the right, click the Actions dropdown menu, then select Reset Password.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Forgot my password above the Password field.
Next, confirm your email address and click Reset your password.
You will receive an email shortly with the subject line, Reset your HubSpot Password. Open the email and click Reset Your Password.
Enter your new password.
You'll see a message that your password was set successfully reset and will be taken to your HubSpot account.
If you're still unable to log into HubSpot after resetting your password, please try the following steps:
- Manually visit login.hubspot.com and try to log in.
- If you have multiple email addresses, ensure that you're using the email address associated with your HubSpot account.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and retry.
- Check status.hubspot.com to see if there is a known login issue. Our team will continue to update this page with any new information.
- Try logging in from another network (e.g., from the cellular network of your smart phone) to see if the issue is network-related. If you are able to log in from another network, contact your IT department or network administrator.
- Make sure that your browser is supported by HubSpot. See our list of supported browsers.
- If you are logging into your HubSpot Sales account, you may see a redirect to another login page or a perpetual loading screen when attempting to log in. If you are seeing this behavior, try the following:
- Enable third-party cookies in your Chrome settings:
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Click Settings.
- Select Advanced > Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- On the next screen, make sure Block third-party cookies is toggled off and that Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is toggled on.
Please note: only HubSpot customers, free users, or trial users are able to log into HubSpot. If you have signed up to receive ebooks or registered for a webinar, but do not have an active account, you will not be able to log in.
If you are unable to login after following all of these steps above, please submit your information here.