To log in to your HubSpot account:
- Visit the login page.
- Enter your email address and password, then click Log in or, if you use a Google account to log into HubSpot, click Sign in with Google, then follow the prompts to log into your Google account.
- If you have two-factor authentication enabled, you'll next need to verify your login (mobile device with SMS or Google Authenticator) to access your account.
If you need to reset your password, click Forgot my password above the password field and follow the steps to reset your password, or ask an administrator in your account to send you a password reset email. Learn more about resetting your password.
If you're still unable to log into HubSpot after resetting your password, please try the following steps:
- Make sure that your browser is supported by HubSpot. See our list of supported browsers.
- Manually visit login.hubspot.com and try to log in.
- If you have multiple email addresses, ensure that you're using the email address associated with your HubSpot account.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and retry.
- Check status.hubspot.com to see if there is a known login issue. HubSpot will continue to update this page with any new information.
- Try logging in from another network (e.g., from the cellular network on your smart phone) to see if the issue is network-related. If you are able to log in from another network, contact your IT department or network administrator.
- If you are logging into your HubSpot Sales account, you may see a redirect to another login page or a perpetual loading screen when attempting to log in. If you are seeing this behavior, try the following:
- Enable third-party cookies in your Chrome settings:
- Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Click Settings.
- Select Advanced > Content Settings.
- Click Cookies.
- On the next screen, make sure Block third-party cookies is toggled off and that Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended) is toggled on.
Please note: only HubSpot customers, free users, or trial users are able to log into HubSpot. If you have signed up to receive ebooks or registered for a webinar, but do not have an active account, you will not be able to log in.
If you are unable to login after following all of these steps above, please submit your information here.