To log into HubSpot, navigate to www.hubspot.com and click on the Sign In link in the top-right corner of the menu.
If you are having issues with your username or password:
- Ask an Administrator on your account to send you a password reset link (navigate to Account Menu > Settings > Users and click on the key next to the user having difficulty logging in).
- You can also trigger a password reset link yourself:
- On the login screen, enter your email address.
- Click Forgot my password above the Password field.
Next, confirm your email address and click Reset your password.
You will receive an email shortly with the subject line, "Reset your HubSpot Password." Open the email and click Reset Your Password.
Enter your new password.
You'll see a message that your password was set successfully and will be taken into your HubSpot account.
If you are still unable to log into HubSpot, please try the following steps:
- Manually visit login.hubspot.com to try to log in.
- If you have multiple email addresses, please ensure you are using the email address associated with your HubSpot account.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser and retry.
- Check status.hubspot.com to see if there is a known login issue. Our team will continue to update this page with any new information.
- Try logging in from another network (i.e., from the cellular network of your smart phone) to see if the issue is network-related. If you are able to log in from another network, contact your IT department or network administrator.
- Make sure that your browser is supported by HubSpot. See our list of supported browsers.
- If you are logging into HubSpot Sales, some users may see a redirect to another login page, or a perpetual loading screen when attempting to log in. If you are seeing this behavior, try the following:
Please note: Only HubSpot customers, free users, or trial users are able to log into HubSpot. If you have signed up to receive ebooks or registered for a webinar, but do not have an active account, you will not be able to log in.
If you are unable to login after following all of these steps above, please submit your information here.