After connecting your Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or LinkedIn Ads account to HubSpot, you can install pixels from external ad networks, such as the Facebook pixel, Google conversion tracking tag, and LinkedIn Insight Tag, on all your HubSpot-hosted pages or external pages where your tracking code is installed.
Pixels from external ad networks track your visitors' interactions so you can effectively target your ads based on those interactions. Installing your pixels using this method will allow you to create ads audiences in HubSpot.
- Only Marketing Hub Professional or Enterprise accounts can install Google Ads or LinkedIn ads pixels.
- In order for the user who connected a Facebook Ads account to install a Facebook pixel in HubSpot, both the user and the connected Facebook Ads account must be assigned the pixel.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Ads.
- Click the Pixels tab.
- Click Add pixel.
- In the dialog box, click the Select a pixel dropdown menu and select the pixel you want to install, then click Add pixel.
The pixel will now be automatically added to all your HubSpot pages or external pages where your tracking code is installed.
Please note: if you install your pixel according to the instructions in this article, do not manually install the pixel code in your site header or footer HTML. This will cause your pixel to fire twice on your pages and may result in unexpected or inaccurate data.