Each ads interaction filter represents a trackable ad interaction, such as identifying which contacts clicked through to your website from a specific Google Ads campaign.
- In order to use ads interaction filters, the relevant ads account(s) must be connected to HubSpot, ads auto-tracking must be enabled, and the ad campaign’s destination URL must have the HubSpot tracking code present.
- The ads interaction filters reflect the information in ads activities on contact timelines. This information is not reflected in any contact properties.
Ads interaction filters
|Facebook ad ID
Facebook ad name
Facebook ad set ID
Facebook ad set name
Facebook campaign ID
Facebook campaign name
Facebook ad type
|Google Ads ad ID
Google Ads ad name
Google Ads ad group ID
Google Ads ad group name
Google Ads campaign ID
Google Ads campaign name
Google Ads ad type
Google Ads keyword ID
Google Ads keyword name
|LinkedIn ad ID
LinkedIn ad name
LinkedIn campaign ID
LinkedIn campaign name
LinkedIn campaign group ID
LinkedIn campaign group name
LinkedIn ad type
Use ads interaction filters in lists
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- In the upper right, click Create list.
- In the upper left, click the pencil icon edit and name the list, then click the dropdown menu and select if it should be an Active list or Static list.
- In the Filter type section, select Ads interactions.
- Click the name of an ads interaction filter, then refine the filter accordingly.
Ads interaction ID filters are searchable based on either ID or the associated entity (ad, ad set, ad group, campaign, campaign group) name.
Ads interaction name filters allow partial matches (i.e., contains, starts with, and ends with).
The Occurred ads interaction filter allows you to specify a time period for the ad interaction.