Yes, you can edit and update a previously published blog post. This can be useful for correcting typos or updating content, but also for optimizing successful posts to re-engage your audience.
To edit a published post:
- Navigate to Content > Blog.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the blog where the post that you'd like to edit exists.
- Find your published post in the blog dashboard. You'll see a green circle below the title and Published, indicating that this is a live post.
- Hover over the row and click Edit to the right (note: you can use the dropdown menus at the top of the table to filter your posts or use the search bar to find your post).
- Make your changes to the post within the blog editor, then click Update. This will not send new blog notifications or automatic posts to social media.
Please note: if you'd like to change the publish date of your post, go to the Publish or Schedule tab before updating your post, then click Change publish date and set the new time. When you click Update, the post will be unpublished until the new scheduled publish time.