Unlike launching a redesigned set of web pages or landing pages, redesigning a blog is mostly just a matter of switching the template that your blog is using. This way, your blog can get a brand new look and feel, without needing to manually copy the blog posts themselves.
To change your blog template, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your Content Settings by going to Content > Content Settings.
- Click Blog from the left-hand side menu.
- At the top of the page, under 'Select a blog to modify,' select the blog that you'd like to change the template for within the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the 'Templates' section of the settings page, and select the new template from the dropdown under 'Template for Blog Posts.'
- Click Save Changes to apply the template to your blog.
- Review your blog (by navigating to Content > Blog and clicking the URL at the top) to ensure that everything looks as it should.