Unlike launching a redesigned set of web pages or landing pages, redesigning a blog is just a matter of switching the template that your blog is using. This way, your blog can get a brand new look and feel, without needing to manually copy the blog posts themselves.
To change your blog template, follow the steps below:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Blog.
- Click the Templates tab.
- Under Select a blog to modify, click the dropdown menu and select the blog you are editing.
- Click the Current template dropdown menu and select your new blog template.
- Click Save to apply the new template to your blog.