HubSpot's CMS allows you to create a custom template for your blog. You can create separate templates for the blog listings page (the main page of your blog where all of your posts are listed) and the blog posts themselves, or you can use one template for both the listings page and the posts.
To get started:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- In the finder, click File > New File.
- Choose Drag and drop to create a drag and drop template layout or HTML + HubL if you want to create a custom-coded template from scratch.
- Select the Blog template type and give your file a Name, then click Create.
- Make changes to your new blog template, then click Publish Changes.