To list your most popular blog posts on your HubSpot blog, add a Post Listing module to your blog template.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Design Tools.
- In the finder on the left, click on your blog template's name to open it.
- In the inspector the right, click the + Add tab. Use the search bar to find the Post Listing module, and then click and drag the module into your template.
- Once the module is added to your template, scroll to the Default Content section in the right sidebar menu.
- Click the List blog posts by dropdown menu and select Most popular - all time to show your most popular posts that have ever been published. Alternatively, you can select the most popular posts of the past year, past six months, or past month.
- After selecting your choice, click Publish changes in the upper right-hand corner to apply your edits to your template.