Edit your blog template settings
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- If you have multiple blogs, use the Select a blog to modify
dropdownmenu to choose your blog.
- Click the Templates tab to update your blog template and listing page settings:
Use the Current template dropdown menu to select the blog template of your choice. Clear the Use same template for blog listing pages checkbox to select a separate template for your blog listing pages.
Set the number of posts that you would like to display on each page of your listing views. The default setting is 10 posts per listing page.
- Select the Show summaries on listing page checkbox to show a post summary on your listing page. With summaries enabled, HubSpot will show the first paragraph of content unless a read more separator is inserted into the post.
Select the Use featured image in listing summaries checkbox to display the featured image only on your listing page.
- Click Save at the bottom to save any changes.
In your blog template settings, scroll down to the Header HTML for Blog Listing Pages text field to enter any custom HTML. If the Use same footer HTML for blog posts checkbox is selected, the HTML you've added to the Footer HTML for Blog Listing Pages field will apply to your individual blog posts as well.
If you want to add different custom HTML to your blog posts, clear the Use the same footer HTML for blog posts checkbox then add your HTML to the Footer HTML for Blog Posts field.
Once you've added your code, click Save.
Click + Add stylesheet to attach stylesheets to your blog. This stylesheet will load in addition to your other global stylesheets. You can also attach stylesheets directly to your template.