Edit your blog template settings
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- If you have multiple blogs, use the Select a blog to modify
dropdownmenu to choose your blog.
- Click the Templates tab to update your blog template and listing page settings:
- Click the Current template dropdown menu to select a new blog template. If you want to choose a different template for your blog listing pages, deselect the Use same template for blog listing pages checkbox and select a template for your blog listing page.
Set the number of posts that you would like to display on each page of your listing views. The default setting is 10 posts per listing page.
- Select the Show summaries on listing page checkbox to show a post summary on your listing page. With summaries enabled, HubSpot will show the first paragraph of content unless a read more separator is inserted into the post.
Select the Use featured image in listing summaries checkbox to display the featured image only on your listing page.
- Click Save at the bottom to save any changes.
After you've added your code, click Save.
Click + Add stylesheet and use the Choose a stylesheet dropdown menu to select a stylesheet to attach to your blog. You can also attach stylesheets directly to your template.