Within the file manager, you can change the file URL for a single file by following the steps below. If you'd like to change your file manager's default file hosting domain, follow the steps here.
- Navigate in HubSpot Marketing to Content > File Manager.
- Locate the desired file and click on the file name.
- In the right sidebar, click the drop-down under File URL. You'll currently see the "cdn1/cdn2.hubspot.net..." domain selected.
- Use the drop-down to select the file URL that includes your connected domain.
- Click Copy URL to use or share this URL. User-added image. Please note that if you do not have any domains listed in the drop-down, you will have to go to Content > Content Settings > Domain Manager to Connect Another HubSpot COS Domain.