File manager assets are given a unique file URL. You can use the default HubSpot file hosting domain or host files on any of your other domains connected in HubSpot.
It's possible to update the file URL of a specific asset directly in your file manager. You can also update your default file hosting domain for all your file manager assets in your settings.
Update the URL of a specific file
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > File Manager.
- Locate the desired file and click on the file name.
- In the right sidebar, click the drop-down under File URL. You'll currently see the "cdn1/cdn2.hubspot.net..." domain selected.
- Use the drop-down to select the file URL that includes your connected domain.
- Click Copy URL to use or share this URL. User-added image.
Update your file manager's default hosting domain
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Content Settings.
- Scroll down to the Default File Manager Hosting Domain section and click on the dropdown and select the desired domain. Please note only domains connected to your HubSpot portal in your domain manager can be used.
- Click Save to update your settings.