File manager assets are given a unique file URL. You can use the default HubSpot file hosting domain or host files on any of your other domains connected in HubSpot.
It's possible to update the file URL of a specific asset directly in your file manager. You can also update your default file hosting domain for all your file manager assets in your settings.
Update the URL of a specific file
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Files.
- Click the file name.
- In the File details pane, click the File URL dropdown menu and select your connected domain.
- Click Copy URL to use or share this URL.
Update your file manager's default hosting domain
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages.
- Click the SEO & Crawlers tab.
- In the Default File Manager Hosting Domain section, click the dropdown menu and select a domain.
- Click Save to update your settings.