In your settings you can specify which version of jQuery to run across your HubSpot-hosted content, and where it should be included on the page.
To select the version of jQuery that's included on your web pages:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- Scroll down to the jQuery section and use the jQuery version dropdown menu to select the version you want to apply to your pages. You can apply jQuery version 1.11.x or 1.7.1 across your HubSpot-hosted content.
- 1.7.1 - select this version if you've already built your logic using dependencies from an older version of jQuery.
- 1.11.x - if you select this version it's recommended to click the Include jQuery migrate script checkbox as well. This will add a script to your templates to improve compatibility with older browsers.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
By default, the jQuery library will be included in the head html of all of your pages. If you want to include it on your page footer instead, click the Load HubSpot's included jQuery library from your footer checkbox.
Before making this change, make sure that all jQuery dependencies have been moved to the footer as well. To test how your pages load with jQuery in the footer, append this query string to the end of your page URL:
Please note: it's recommended to consult with your web developer before moving jQuery to the footer of your pages. If you have additional questions, connect with experienced HubSpot designers on the community.