Please follow the directions noted below to open the source code/HTML section of a rich text module.
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Blog, Landing Pages, or Website Pages (depending on where you need to make your edits to source code.)
- Locate and hover over your post or page until you see the Actions buttons > click Edit.
- You'll be taken into the Content (tab) editor where you'll want to find and click on the rich text module in question to edit.
- You can access the source code in the rich text editor in one of two ways:
- By clicking on the <> icon in the toolbar.
- By clicking into Tools > Source Code in the top menu.