In the content editors for your blog posts, emails, and pages, you'll see a rich text module where you can add content.
When you click into the rich text module in your content editor, you will see the rich text toolbar appear at the top of the module. In the top row, you'll see the following options:
- Edit - perform basic actions like undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, and select all.
- Insert - add or edit content like links, images, videos, document links, CTAs, and personalization tokens. You can also add special characters, horizontal lines, anchors, or non-breaking spaces.
- Style - format any text you have already added to your rich text module. Edit your fonts, add inline styling, adjust text size, line height, and alignment. You can also clear styling.
- Table - add or edit a table to organize your content in columns and rows.
- Tools - use additional tools like show blocks or access the module's source code.
- Click and drag your image to the right or left side of your block of text.
- Click the image to access its editing options and choose which alignment you'd like for your image (right or left). This will align your image to the side you selected and your text will flow around it.