Take a look at the video below for a quick tutorial on how to use the rich text module on your HubSpot page.
Learn how to use the basic functionality of the menu items as well as how to wrap text around content.
If you click into your rich text module in your page editor, you will see the rich text toolbar appear at the top of the module. In the top row, you'll see the following options:
- Edit - perform basic actions like undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, and select all.
- Insert - add or edit content like links, images, videos, document links, CTAs, and personalization tokens. You can also add special characters, horizonal lines, anchors, or nonbreaking spaces.
- Style - format any text you have already added to your rich text module. Edit your fonts, add inline styling, adjust text size, line height, and alignment. You can also clear styling.
- Table - add or edit a table to organize your content in columns and rows.
- Tools - use additional tools like spellcheck or access the module's source code.
You can also use the icons in the second row of the rich text toolbar to quickly access some of these options.
After you have started adding content to your rich text module, you can click on some elements to access these editing opitons. For example, you can click on an image to change its size, adjust its alignment, and add padding.
To wrap text around an image in a rich text module:
- Click and drag your image to the right or left side of your block of text.
- Click on the image to access its editing options and choose which alignment you'd like for your image (right or left). This will align your image to the side you selected and your text will flow around it.