If you've found that you need to log into HubSpot Sales every time you open Outlook on Windows desktop, you'll need to make some changes to your configuration in Internet Explorer.
Please note: these steps apply to the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in. If you have the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, follow the troubleshooting steps for that add-in instead.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Settings gear icon at the top right of the window and select Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted Sites icon.
- Click the Sites button.
- Add each of the following URLs to the Add this website to the zone field, one at a time. Click Add after entering each one:
- Once you've added all three URLs, click Close.
- In the Security level for this zone section, set the security setting to Low.
- Next, click on the Privacy tab and click Advanced.
- Select the Accept radio button for both First-party and Third-party cookies (if the options are grayed out, check the Override).
- Select the Always allow session cookies box.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Try logging into HubSpot Sales in Outlook again.