The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat WordPress plugin allows you to easily connect your WordPress site and HubSpot account. With the plugin, the HubSpot tracking code is automatically added to your WordPress pages, and you have access to the following free marketing tools:
- Contacts management: a single contact database to manage detailed analytics on all your contacts, leads, and customers in one location. Associate contact records with companies, deals, and more in your CRM.
- Forms & pop-ups: create mobile-responsive forms and pop-up forms to use on your website. You can add follow-up emails to specific forms to nurture your leads.
- Live chat & chatbots: add live chat to your website and let site visitors chat with you in real time. Set up automated chatbots to respond to your visitors when you aren’t online.
- Email marketing: create clean and responsive emails in the intuitive drag and drop editor. You can even include personalized content and subject lines based on your recipients' known contact properties.
- Ads management: promote your content on Facebook, Google, and Linkedin to start generating leads. New leads are seamlessly synced from the ad network into HubSpot.
- Built-in analytics: analyze website performance and HubSpot forms to see which channels are driving the most leads. Track the performance of your team with sales dashboard reports.
- Integrations: integrate your HubSpot account with over 300 integrations, including Stripe, Zapier, and more. Learn about featured integrations and check out a full list of integrations in your account.
- Your WordPress version should match the plugin requirements. This is stated in the plugin page's right sidebar next to WordPress Version.
- The wp_footer function must be included in your WordPress theme’s footer file (footer.php). This function is required for the tracking code to be installed on every page of your site.
- You must be a WordPress admin to install plugins for your site.
Install the plugin
Install the plugin directly from your WordPress account.
Please note: if you would prefer to install the plugin from a zip file, download the plugin here, then upload the plugin in your WordPress account.
- Log in to your WordPress website admin dashboard.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat plugin.
- In the upper right, click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot.
- If you haven't set up your HubSpot account yet, you'll be prompted to create a HubSpot account. If you're already a HubSpot user, click Log in to your account to finish the installation process.
If you need to change the HubSpot account connected to the plugin:
- In the left sidebar menu in your WordPress account, navigate to HubSpot > Settings.
- Below the Connected to HubSpot Hub ID field, click Disconnect this account.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, Disconnect, then click Ok.