The HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat WordPress plugin allows you to easily connect your WordPress site and HubSpot account. With the plugin, the HubSpot tracking code is automatically added to your WordPress pages, and you have access to the following HubSpot Marketing Hub Free tools:
- Form Builder: create forms to use on your website to capture leads.
- Dashboard: analyze the performance of your pages and forms.
- Pop-up forms: create pop-up forms to add to your website.
- Collected forms: capture submissions from form plugins other than HubSpot and sync submissions with your HubSpot CRM.
- Live Chat: add a live chat widget to your site so visitors can chat with you.
- Contacts: manage all of your contact records in one location.
- Integrations: connect to MailChimp, Shopify, Magento, etc.
- You must have WordPress version 3.0 or higher installed on your server (the latest version is recommended).
- The wp_footer function must be included in your WordPress theme’s footer file (footer.php). This function is required for the tracking code to be installed on every page of your site.
- You must be a WordPress admin to install plugins for your site.
Install the plugin
Install the plugin directly from your WordPress account.
Please note: if you would prefer to install the plugin from a zip file, download the plugin here, then upload the plugin in your WordPress account.
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the HubSpot All-In-One Marketing – Forms, Popups, Live Chat plugin.
- In the upper right, click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to HubSpot.
- If you haven't set up your HubSpot account yet, you'll be prompted to create a HubSpot account. If you're already a HubSpot user, click Log in to your account to finish the installation process.
If you need to change the HubSpot account connected to the plugin:
- In the left sidebar menu in your WordPress account, navigate to HubSpot > Settings.
- Below the Connected to HubSpot Hub ID field, click Disconnect this account.
- In the dialog box, click Yes, Disconnect, then click Ok.