You can create folders in the lists tool to organize your lists and make them easier to find.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Lists.
- Click the Folders tab on the left, then click Create folder in the upper right.
- In the dialog box, enter a Folder name and click Create.
- To move lists into a folder, return to the All lists tab. Check the box(es) to the left of any list(s) you'd like to move, then click Move to folder at the top of the table.
- You can also hover over an individual list, click the More dropdown, and select Move to folder.
- In the dialog box, select a folder, then click Move.