You can customize your daily prospects email by adding specific saved filters to the email, and saved filters that derive from filters you've added to your prospects tool. This means that after creating a particular filter, you can ensure that prospects that qualify for that filter are included in your daily prospects email.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Sales Tools > Prospects.
- Click Add filter in the left sidebar to begin segmenting your prospects.
- Set the desired filter using the available properties, then click Apply filter.
- You can click Add filter again to add another filter. Once your desired filters are applied, click Save.
- In the dialog box that appears, name your filter and choose an audience to share it with. Click Save to finish.
- Click the Customize dropdown in the upper right of the prospects dashboard, then select Manage Notifications.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Personal notifications and enable your daily prospects email by turning the toggle on. You can also select the Team notifications tab to subscribe your team members by selecting the user(s) from the Daily Email dropdown.