When it comes to the Daily Prospects Report email, you can add specific saved filters to the email, saved filters that derive from filters you've added to your prospects tool. In other words, after creating a particular filter, you can ensure that prospects that qualify for such filter are included in your daily prospects report emails.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Sales Tools > Prospects.
- Click Add filter in the left sidebar to begin segmenting your prospects.
- Set the desired filter using the available properties. Click Apply filter.
- You can click Add filter again to add another filter. Once your desired filters are applied, click Save.
- In the dialog box that appears, name your filter and choose an audience to share it with. Click Save.
- Click Manage Notifications in the left sidebar for your saved filter.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Personal notifications and enable your daily email by turning the toggle on. You can also select the Team notifications tab to subscribe your team members by selecting the user(s) from the Daily Email dropdown.