When it comes to the Daily Prospects Report email, you can add specific views to the email, views that derive from filters you've added to your Prospects tool. In other words, after creating a particular filter, you can ensure that prospects that qualify for such filter are included in your Daily Prospects Report emails.
- Navigate to Sales Tools > Prospects.
- Click on Add filter in the left sidebar to begin segmenting your prospects.
- Set the desired filter using the available properties > when ready, click on Add filter.
- Next, select Save this view.
- Name your new custom view > Save view.
- Locate the Subscribe button located towards the top right of your new custom view.
- Click on the Subscribe button > enable the Daily Email toggle > Save. This final step ensures the prospects that qualify for your new custom view are added to your Daily Prospects Report email.