When it comes to the Daily Prospects Report email, you can add specific saved filters to the email, saved filters that derive from filters you've added to your prospects tool. In other words, after creating a particular filter, you can ensure that prospects that qualify for such filter are included in your daily prospects report emails.
- Navigate to Sales Tools > Prospects.
- Click on Add filter in the left sidebar to begin segmenting your prospects.
- Set the desired filter using the available properties. Click on Apply filter.
- You can click Add filter again to add another filter. Once your desired filters are applied, click Save.
- In the popup box, name your filter and choose an audience to share it with. Then click Save.
- Click Manage Notifications in the left sidebar for your saved filter.
- In the popup box, select Personal notifications and enable your daily email by turning the toggle on. You can also select the Team notifications tab to subscribe your team members by selecting the user(s) from the Daily Email dropdown.