Reference field values sync from Salesforce to HubSpot as 18-digit record IDs, not labels. While HubSpot cannot automatically pull in these labels, Salesforce reference fields can be mapped to HubSpot custom properties with a dropdown select field type.
- In your HubSpot account, create a HubSpot custom property with a dropdown select field type.
- Map the Salesforce reference field to the newly-created HubSpot custom property.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Properties.
- Click the name of the custom property used in the field mapping.
- In the Dropdown options section, the Internal Value column will display the 18-digit record ID for each reference field value from Salesforce. Enter the corresponding field value labels from Salesforce in the Label fields.
- In the bottom left, click Save.
Please note: this method requires ongoing maintenance. If a new value is added to the Salesforce reference field, the label of the corresponding option in the HubSpot property must be manually edited following the steps above.