To stop receiving lead revisit notifications as a HubSpot user:
- Navigate to Account Menu (to the left of the Hub ID in the upper right corner) > Settings > Notifications in the left sidebar > Lead Revisits.
- Uncheck the box to stop receiving notifications.
- If you wish to stop receiving notifications for certain contacts only, you'll want to make sure that your Lead Revisit setting is set to The leads that you own, which will only subscribe you to Lead Revisit notifications for those contacts for which you are the HubSpot Owner.
- Note: If you integrated with Salesforce, you will still receive the lead revisit notifications for any Leads where you are the owner. You should unsubscribe from the emails to stop these notifications (see below).
To stop receiving lead revisit notifications if you are not a HubSpot user:
- Open an old lead revisit notification email and click the link to unsubscribe at the bottom of the message: "Stop receiving all lead revisit alerts for yourcompany.com"
To stop lead revisit notifications for all users (including Salesforce or HubSpot owners):
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings > Notifications.
- Uncheck the box next to Lead Revisit Notifications Enabled to disable notifications for all users in your portal.