If you are not receiving lead revisit notification emails, you will first want to make sure you are subscribed.
- Follow the instructions here to see if you are set up to receive lead revisit notifications.
- If you were already set to receive alerts for all leads or your owned leads, confirm that any example contacts were eligible to trigger notifications.
- Alerts will not be sent for a contact's first visit to your site.
- Alerts will not be sent for any contacts whose lifecycle stage is 'Customer'.
- Alerts will not be sent for any contact who already revisited the site to trigger an alert in the past 24 hours.
- If your alert settings are correct and you are still not receiving notifications, check your email inbox settings:
- Check your email spam or junk folder for the notification.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure that messages are not marked as spam. Read more here to ensure HubSpot system emails make it to your inbox.