In order to receive Lead Revisit Notification emails, verify that your settings are correct.
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings.
- Click on Notifications.
- Next to your email address, click the link for Lead Revisit. Choose the Contacts that you wish to receive notifications for:
- No leads: Choose this option to turn revisit notifications off for a user.
- All leads in the contacts database: Choose this option to receive lead revisit alerts for every Contact in the database.
- The leads that [email address of user] owns: Choose this option to receive lead revisit alerts only for your owned leads. (This feature is tied to the HubSpot Owner contact property.)
If you were already set to receive alerts for All Leads or Owned Leads, confirm that any example Contacts were eligible to trigger notifications.
- Alerts will not be sent for a Contact's first visit to your site.
- Alerts will not be sent for any Contacts whose lifecycle stage is 'Customer'.
- Alerts will not be sent for any Contact who already revisited the site to trigger an alert in the past 24 hours.
If your alert settings are correct and you are still not receiving notifications, check your email settings:
- Check your email Spam or Junk folder for the notification.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure that messages are not marked as spam.
- If the email is not being caught by your spam filters, please contact HubSpot Support for more assistance at 1-888-482-7768 x3 or http://help.hubspot.com/support