Set up ticket automation to keep your ticket statuses up-to-date in HubSpot. This helps service representatives understand the next action to take with a ticket.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Service > Tickets.
- In the Tickets pipelines and statuses section, click Edit next to the pipeline you want to automate.
- Click the Automation tab.
- In the Updates section, you can automate the updates to a ticket status when an email is sent to the contact or when the contact replies to a sent email in the ticket record.
- Change ticket status when an email is sent to a customer: select the checkbox, and click the Ticket status dropdown menu to select the ticket status should change to when an email is sent to a customer.
- Change ticket status when a customer replies to an email: select the checkbox, and click the Ticket status dropdown menu to select the ticket status should change to when a customer replies to an email.
- To trigger additional actions , in the Trigger actions when tickets reach certain stages section, click the plus icon add to create a ticket-based workflow for a specific ticket status.
- In the right panel, select the actions to occur when a ticket enters the specific stage.