File manager assets are given a unique file URL. You can copy and use the URL with the default HubSpot file hosting domain or host files on any of your other domains connected in HubSpot.
You can also update your default file hosting domain for all your file manager assets in your settings. Learn how to organize, rename, replace, or delete files.
Copy the URL of a specific file
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Files and Templates > Files.
- Locate the file and click the file name.
- In the right pane, click the File URL dropdown menu and select the URL you want to use. The different URL options are based on the domains you have connected to HubSpot.
- Click Copy URL to use or share this URL.
Update your file manager's default hosting domain
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Pages.
- Click the SEO & Crawlers tab.
- In the Default File Manager Hosting Domain section, click the dropdown menu and select the domain for the files in the File Manager.
- Click Save to update your settings.