Add a support form to your knowledge base. Visitors can submit the form when they can't find their answers in your articles. These form submissions will create support tickets that will appear in both your tickets dashboard and in your conversations inbox for your team members to triage.
Set up the form
Set up the support form in your conversations inbox.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Conversations > Inbox.
- Click the name of the inbox where you want to connect a support form.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Forms.
- In the upper right, click Connect form. Learn how to finish connecting a form to your conversations inbox.
Add the form to your knowledge base
Once you have the form connected to the inbox, add the form to your knowledge base.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Service > Knowledge Base.
- In the upper right, click Customize template.
- On the Content tab, click Navigation bar.
- Click to toggle the Support form switch on.
- Click the Forms dropdown menu to select a support form.
- To edit the link text for your support form, enter text into the Support form link text field.
- To publish the changes, click Update template in the upper right. Then, click OK, publish.
Visitors can now access your support form by clicking the link in the top right of your knowledge base.