When you share a HubSpot page or blog post to Facebook, Facebook scrapes the URL for an image. If Facebook scraped the URL previously and cached a version of the page, an incorrect image could appear in your Facebook post.
To update Facebook's version of your page, you need to request them to do another scrape.
- In your web browser, go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/.
- In the Sharing Debugger tab, enter the URL for the blog post (or page) in question, then click on Debug.
- Review the information of your page and click on Scrape again so the tool fetches the newer, up-to-date information for the post/page.
- You can scroll to the bottom to preview what will be shared the next time you publish the content to Facebook.
- When the preview shows the correct image, publish it once more to Facebook. Any posts published prior to these steps will still retain the incorrect image.