If you are a Super Admin or an Admin with access to adding and editing users in your HubSpot account, you can create new users and set their permissions.
To add a new user:
- Navigate to Account Menu > Settings.
- Select Users & Teams in the left sidebar menu, then click Create User.
- Enter the new user's Email address, First name, and Last name and click Next.
- If you'd like to assign this user to a team (e.g. Global Marketing team, Regional Sales team, etc.), click the No team assigned dropdown menu below the user's name. Select an existing team or click Create team to add a new team to your account.
- Navigate through the Contacts, Marketing, Sales, and Admin tabs to allow or restrict access for this user as needed. For a full breakdown of available permissions settings, check out the User Permissions Guide here.
- Once you've set your user's permissions, click Next.
- On the next page, you have the option to personalize the welcome email that is sent to your new user. This email will give your new user a link to access the account. To personalize this message, click Add a personalized message. When you're ready to send the welcome email and finish creating the user, click Send.