There may come a time where your company performs a rebrand and you find yourself needing to make updates to your brand in your HubSpot account. This article aims to cover all the small details you don't want to forget when you're managing your rebrand in HubSpot:
- Disconnect old subdomains and connect new subdomains (landing pages, email, blog).
- Update your domain for any files you're hosting in HubSpot.
- Ask your Customer Success Manager about starting a new template setup (if your site is not hosted on HubSpot).
- Add the HubSpot tracking code to any new non-HubSpot hosted website pages.
- Re-add forms onto your new external website.
- Add HubSpot CTAs to your external website where applicable.
- Update your company information used in the footer of your HubSpot marketing emails.
- Update your target domain in your reports settings – it's best to do this right before new site goes live.
- Add your new logo and favicon.
- Swap live landing pages and blog content onto their new templates.
- Connect new social media accounts.
- If you have changed any forms embedded on your new website, check your workflows to make sure that any existing workflows based on forms are updated to use the new forms.