Yes, you can locate a note on a contact's timeline that you'd like to appear at the top of the timeline and pin it. Pinned notes will appear on the record for all users in your account.
Please note: notes are the only type of timeline activity that can be pinned to the top of a record. Pinned notes will not roll over and appear pinned on associated records.
- Navigate to your contacts, companies, or deals dashboard:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Free or Starter account, navigate to Contacts.
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Contacts > Contacts or Companies.
- In your HubSpot Sales account, navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals.
- Click on the name of your contact, company, or deal record.
- Locate the existing note you'd like to pin on the record timeline (or create a new note by typing in the text box on the New note tab and clicking Save note) and click Actions > Pin.
- You have successfully pinned your note (as indicated by the pin thumbnail) to the top of the record. Only one note can be pinned at a time. If you'd like to pin a different note in the future, you'll first need to unpin the original note by clicking Actions > Unpin.