Yes, you can navigate into any contact, company, or deal record, locate a note on their timeline that you'd like to sit at the top of the timeline, and pin it. Pinned notes will appear on the record for all users in your account.
Please note: notes are the only type of timeline activity that can be pinned to the top of a record. Pinned notes will not roll over and appear pinned on associated records.
Follow the instructions below to learn how.
- From your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
- If you're using HubSpot Sales, navigate to Contacts, Companies, or Deals (depending on which record you want to pin the note.)
- Click on the name of your contact, company, or deal record.
- Locate the existing note on you'd like to pin on the record timeline (or create a new note by typing in the text box on the New note tab and clicking Save note) and click Actions > Pin.
- You have successfully pinned your note (as indicated by the pin thumbnail) to the top of the record. Only one note can be pinned at a time. If you'd like to pin a different note in the future, you'll first need to unpin the original note by clicking Actions > Unpin.