Predictive lead scoring is a customized model that scores leads’ likelihood to convert into customers. The model is built individually for each HubSpot account and uses the account’s historical data to learn about the attributes and behaviors that lead to customer acquisition. This information helps you prioritize which leads to pass along to sales, as well as which marketing strategies are effective for your business.
Please note: predictive lead scoring is only available for HubSpot Marketing Hub Enterprise users. If you are a Sales Hub Professional user, you can use the Likelihood to close and Contact priority properties to see which of your contacts are most likely to become customers.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Marketing > Lead Scoring.
- Click the Predictive Lead Scoring tab.
- In the dialog box, click through the prompts (Next), up through and including Score my contacts.
- HubSpot may take up to 48 hours to score your contacts. You'll receive email confirmation once your model is ready.
Learn more about updating your predictive lead score model after the initial model was built.