You may send a marketing email to one or more individual contacts instead of selecting a list in the Recipients tab of the email editor. To do so:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Content > Email.
- Click on the name of an email draft or click Create email.
- Navigate to the Recipients tab in the email editor.
- Make sure that the Add Recipients radio button is selected.
- Click the Individual contacts tab.
- Use the search bar or browse for the contact to whom you'd like to send the email.
- Hover over the contact and click Include.
To learn more about creating and sending emails in HubSpot, check out this article.