For marketing emails that have not yet been sent, you may schedule an email to send at a later date and time.
- In your HubSpot Marketing account, navigate to Content > Email and edit a draft or create a new email.
- Once your email has been created, go to the Send or schedule tab.
- Select the radio button below Schedule for later or Smart Send (learn more about the Smart Send feature here.)
- Set the date and time at which you'd like your email to be sent.
- Click the blue Schedule button.
For emails that have already been sent, you may send the sent email to additional contacts on demand. Click here to see how to send a sent email to more contacts. You are not able to schedule for later when sending to more contacts after the initial send.