The email dashboard gives you the ability to Manage and Analyze your emails sent in HubSpot. In the Manage tab, you are able to find your emails based on their sent status, campaign, and type to easily create and edit your email content. In the Analyze tab, you are able to visualize your email performance for a specific date range and compare specific email sends.
You can navigate to your Email Dashboard by going in your HubSpot Marketing account to Content > Email.
You will be able to switch between the Manage and Analyze tabs at the top of the Dashboard.
In the Manage tab, you will find:
- Search feature for all emails
- Listing pages separating your sent, scheduled, archived, and drafted emails where you can also filter by Campaign or Type
- Links to all email-related tools
- Folders to organize your emails
- A button to Create new email
In the Analyze tab, you will find:
- Filters to view data by Type, Campaign, as well as a Date Filter.
- An Overview of key email metrics for Sent, Delivery rate, Open rate, Click rate, and Contacts lost - each of which can be clicked on to dive deeper into your metrics
- Visualization of your click and open rate for emails in that date range
- A List of the emails for the filters selected
For more information on the Email Dashboard, check out this article.