If HubSpot emails sent to you and your team are resulting in bounces or ending up in the junk folder, you can adjust your spam filter settings to improve deliverability. Most spam filters allow you to whitelist a sender by adding their domain or IP address.
Please note: if you're experiencing deliverability issues for marketing emails, confirm that your email sending domain is connected before completing the steps below.
Whitelist a sender or domain
You can work with your IT team to make changes to your whitelist or "safe sender" list. If you're using a free email provider such as Gmail, you can find whitelisting instructions in their user documentation. Here is a complete list of addresses we use for internal email notifications such as form submissions, exports, lead revisit notifications, and test emails sent from the marketing tool:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (specifically for lead revisit notifications)
Adding your sending IP addresses and/or shared.hubspot.com to your network-level whitelist ensures that all of HubSpot's in-app communications get delivered by your company's server.
Whitelist your sending IP addresses for marketing emails and notifications
To ensure delivery of marketing emails sent from the email tool in HubSpot to your inbox (and the inboxes of your team members), ask your IT team to whitelist the IP addresses used to send your HubSpot marketing emails and internal notifications.
To find your sending IP addresses in your HubSpot Marketing Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account:
- In your HubSpot Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account, navigate to Marketing > Email.
- In the left sidebar menu, click More tools > Manage whitelisting.
- In the dialog box that appears, you'll see a list of all your sending IP addresses.
- Click Copy to clipboard to copy the list and pass it along to your IT team for whitelisting. This includes all IP addresses used for marketing emails and internal email notifications.
- If you want to whitelist the IP addresses used for email notifications only, you can use the following:
- For HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter, Basic, Professional, or Enterprise account notifications: 18.104.22.168/127, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206., 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168
- For HubSpot sales tools: 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (can also be entered as 220.127.116.11/127).
- For HubSpot marketing tools: 18.104.22.168.
If you are using an email security software, like Mimecast, you can whitelist by adding HubSpot to your SPF record.