The HubSpot Mobile app allows you to take HubSpot's powerful marketing and sales tools with you everywhere you go. Analyze your data, connect with your leads, and track your progress right from your iPhone. The HubSpot mobile app currently gives you limited or complete access to the following HubSpot tools:
- Digest (list of widgets below:)
- Deal Updates
- Marketing Performance
- Landing Pages
- Blog Posts
- Activity Stream
- Deals (Stages)
- Marketing Email (Analyze & List)
Learn more about how to use the features of the HubSpot Mobile app here. You can install the HubSpot mobile application on an iPhone running iOS 9 or later.
To install the HubSpot mobile app on your iPhone, follow the instructions below:
- Search the Apple App store on your phone for HubSpot.
- Click the Get button to begin the download.
- You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once the app has downloaded, select Open or launch the app from your home screen.
- You will be prompted whether or not you would like to allow Push Notifications from the app. If you want HubSpot's app to send you alerts, you will need to allow Push Notifications.
- Enter your HubSpot credentials and select Log in. If you are a user in multiple HubSpot accounts, you will be prompted to select which account you would like to access.